[MacTUG] WatITis 2021: There's still time to submit your proposal!

Watitis Committee watitis at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 9 11:55:07 EDT 2021

[Your Logo]

WatITis 2021
Deadline extended: submit your proposals!

A technology focused conference made for you, by you!

We have enjoyed seeing your proposals so far and we want to see more! The proposal deadline has been extended until Thursday, July 8th, 2021. If you are interested in presenting at WatITis, please submit a brief synopsis of your presentation idea to https://uwaterloo.ca/watitis/call-for-papers

The 19th annual WatITis conference will be held on Wednesday, December 8th, 2021. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about University of Waterloo systems and technology. Don't miss it!

We encourage and invite all staff members at UW to actively participate as a speaker or panel participant. This conference is made for you, by you!

Interested in being a presenter? Submit a proposal<https://uwaterloo.ca/watitis/call-for-papers>, we'd love to hear from you!

  *   500 word limit
  *   Indicate your desired session length (20 minutes or 45 minutes)
  *   Indicate the technical level
     *   100 - low technical level
     *   200 - medium technical level
     *   300 - high technical level

You may be asked to attend a brief speaker meeting prior to the conference to discuss presentation materials, expectations, and logistics. Given the current COVID-19 situation, the conference may be held online.

Submission Deadline

Please submit a brief synopsis of your topic or idea for presentations, panels, or posters to https://uwaterloo.ca/watitis/call-for-papers by Thursday, July 8th, 2021.

Questions?

If you have any questions, please contact Nathan Lee (n4lee at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:n4lee at uwaterloo.ca>) or Shah Chandon (shah.chandon at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:shah.chandon at uwaterloo.ca>).

To learn more about WatITis, please visit: uwaterloo.ca/watitis<http://uwaterloo.ca/watitis><uwaterloo.ca/watitis>.

Thank you and we look forward to your participation!

Submit a proposal<https://uwaterloo.ca/watitis/call-for-papers>

We apologize if you receive this message more than once. This message is being sent through your departmental mailing list. If you would like to continue to receive our mailings, please verify you are on our mailing list.

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/watitisconf>