[MacTUG] WatITis 2020 Registration closing soon

Watitis Committee watitis at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 23 09:45:52 EST 2020

The registration for this year's WatITis Conference is closing soon: Wednesday November 25, 2020. We are holding this event virtually this year and if you are interested to attend the conference, please feel free to register using the Registration<https://portal.uwaterloo.ca/#/calendar/events/e262/registration> page.

Follow us on Twitter @WatITisConf.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6C17D.0E3622F0]

On behalf of the WatITis Committee, we are pleased to announce that the 18th annual WatITis (Waterloo Information Technology and Information Systems) conference will take place on December 8th, 2020. This year, due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we are going to hold the conference online.

Registration<https://portal.uwaterloo.ca/#/calendar/events/e262/registration> is now open, Wednesday October 28, 2020 until Wednesday November 25, 2020.

We are also excited to announce this year we will have two Keynote speakers. In the morning, Lyndia Littel, B.Eng., M.Ed. Project Manager, Strategic Initiatives and Assessment, University of Waterloo
will be speaking and David Gosset, PhD Associate Professor, Quantum Computing (IQC), University of Waterloo will be speaking in the afternoon.