[MacTUG] MacAdmins this year will be online ( and free)

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 27 12:25:54 EDT 2020

Announcing MacAdmins Campfire Sessions!

The MacAdmins Conference, one of the world's largest Apple-focused IT events, is pleased to announce this year's virtual series, MacAdmins Campfire Sessions. Inspired by the conference's summer camp feel, MacAdmins Campfire Sessions will feature eight weekly two-hour sessions. As attendees virtually gather around the fire, speakers will give talks on topics concerning today's Apple device administrators.

This free series will be held on most Thursday afternoons at 1:00 p.m. ET starting June 4 through July 30, with a few exceptions.

Checkout our series schedule for more information on dates and times<https://psu.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=acd8b6acc541596a7bdf8e517&id=d50807618b&e=5572412386>

Registration is Now Open

All MacAdmins Campfire Sessions are free for everyone! Come join your fellow MacAdmins around the campfire by registering for the series<https://psu.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=acd8b6acc541596a7bdf8e517&id=cf347bb0d2&e=5572412386>. The same registration form is for any and all sessions.

Once you are registered, we will email you the Zoom link and password the day before each event. The MacAdmins Campfire Sessions will each be limited to 500 attendees, per Zoom allowances. Don't worry if you miss a session, they will be recorded and posted on our YouTube channel at a later date.

R<https://psu.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=acd8b6acc541596a7bdf8e517&id=572570846a&e=5572412386>egister today!<https://psu.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=acd8b6acc541596a7bdf8e517&id=4a0738564e&e=5572412386>

Interested in talking around the Campfire?
We're looking for a few more engaging, well-crafted presentations that showcase the latest tools and strategies for managing Macs and iOS devices. During these thirty-minute slots you can present information, give quick demos, or a mix of both.

Share your idea by submitting a proposal today!<https://psu.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=acd8b6acc541596a7bdf8e517&id=5b0074b15b&e=5572412386>