[MacTUG] WatITis 2020: Call for Proposals Deadline Extended until July 8

Watitis Committee watitis at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 24 14:41:42 EDT 2020

[Image]

WatITis 2020

Call for proposals deadline extended

An IT conference made for you, by you!

We have enjoyed seeing your proposals so far and we want to see more! The proposal deadline has been extended until July 8, 2020. If you are interested in presenting at WatITis, please submit a brief synopsis of your presentation idea to watitis2020 at sharepoint.nexus.uwaterloo.ca<mailto:watitis2020 at sharepoint.nexus.uwaterloo.ca>.

The 18th annual WatITis conference will be held on Tuesday December 8th, 2020. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about campus systems and technology. Don't miss it!

We encourage and invite all staff members at UW to actively participate as a speaker, panel participant or poster presenter. This conference is made for you, by you!

Interested in being a presenter? Submit a proposal, we'd love to hear from you!

  *   500 word limit
  *   Indicate your desired session length (20 minutes or 45 minutes)
  *   Indicate the technical level
     *   100 - low technical level
     *   200 - medium technical level
     *   300 - high technical level

You may be asked to attend a brief speaker meeting prior to the conference to discuss presentation materials, expectations and logistics. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, this conference may be held online. WatITis may be held in-person if it is safe to do so according to the guidelines set by the University.

Questions?

If you have any questions, please contact Dana Mohapl (d2mohapl at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:d2mohapl at uwaterloo.ca>) or Shah Chandon (shah.chandon at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:shah.chandon at uwaterloo.ca>).

To learn more about WatITis, please visit: uwaterloo.ca/watitis<https://uwaterloo.ca/watitis/>.

Thank you and we look forward to your participation!

Submit a proposal<mailto:watitis2020 at sharepoint.nexus.uwaterloo.ca?subject=WatITis%20presentation>

We apologize if you receive this message more than once. This message is being sent through your departmental mailing list. If you would like to continue to receive our mailings, please verify you are on our mailing list.

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/watitisconf>