[MacTUG] Does UW have a developer DUNS nbr?

Marlon Griffith m3griffi at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jun 5 14:25:38 EDT 2020

Hi guys,

I am helping out with an iOS app and may need to register as a developer
to join the apps iOS developer team. I would like to do that as a member
of UW. See below for details.

Any info would be much appreciated.
Marlon

"""
The D-U-N-S Number is a unique nine-digit number that identifies
business entities on a location-specific basis. Assigned and maintained
by Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), the D-U-N-S Number is widely used as a
standard business identifier.

Your D-U-N-S Number will be used to check the identity and legal entity
status of your organization as part of our enrollment verification
process for joining the Apple Developer Program or the Apple Developer
Enterprise Program. While many types of businesses can receive a D-U-N-S
Number, your business must be recognized as a legal entity (e.g., a
corporation, limited partnership, limited liability company) to enter
into the legal terms and obligations of Apple Developer Program
agreements. DBAs, fictitious businesses, trade names, and branches are
not accepted.

Companies and educational institutions must provide a D-U-N-S Number
registered to their legal entity, while a D-U-N-S Number is optional for
government organizations. If you are enrolling as an individual, you do
not need a D-U-N-S Number.

https://developer.apple.com/support/D-U-N-S/
"""