[MacTUG] OS X 10.15.6 out

Edward Chrzanowski edward.chrzanowski at uwaterloo.ca
Sat Jul 18 22:22:25 EDT 2020

lpadmin: Printer drivers are deprecated and will stop working in a future version of CUPS”. man lpadmin on a macOS Catalina system for more details. It seems that Apple wants admins to move from lpd/smb/socket (JetDirect) to AirPrint.

I have used AirPrint.  Lab machines need investigating?  Is there anything in MacPorts or homebrew?