[MacTUG] MacAdmin Conference session tomorrow: What’s new with Adobe 2020 in Education

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jul 15 19:41:48 EDT 2020

Tomorrow’s MacAdmin campfire session might be of interest to some.

What’s new with Adobe 2020 in Education
Posted on May 26, 2020<https://macadmins.psu.edu/2020/05/26/psumac20-420/> by gzk2<https://macadmins.psu.edu/author/gzk2/>

Speakers: Darren Wallace

Level: All Levels, Lecture

Excerpt: Covering Adobe 2020 deployment workflows, rollouts and updates to Shared Device Licensing

Description: Over a year has passed since Adobe announced the new Shared Device Licenses. What’s changed? What hasn’t? How many bottles of [beverage] will you need to get you through it?
In this session we’ll look to cover the changes since that first release of CC 2019, SDL and now 2020. We’ll revisit the various deployment workflows and suggestions for taming this beast. Based on experiences from the front line and real world examples.