[MacTUG] IST announces 2019 Annual Report

Carol Lu c52lu at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jan 6 08:52:47 EST 2020

The following will be published in today’s Daily Bulletin…

IST’s 2019 Annual Report – A year in review

A message from Bruce Campbell, Chief Information Officer, Information Systems & Technology

I’m pleased to share Information Systems & Technology's (IST) 2019 Annual Report. This report highlights a number of achievements from the past year and their impact on various areas of campus. Our work is varied, from protecting the University with physical security systems and advances in information security, to engaging the community through a campus IT review to help guide IT over the next decade. Other initiatives illustrate the importance of campus partnerships, such as our work with the Student Success Office on the Waterloo Passport system, and with Institutional Analysis & Planning (IAP) on the Data as a Strategic Resource Program.

I hope you enjoy the report. Thank you for your partnership, and for helping us deliver state of the art, people-centric IT services and solutions in support of the University mission. Visit the IST Annual Report site at https://uwaterloo.ca/ist-annual-report.

Recipients of this message: ist-staff, isthd, ist-news, faccus, admin-support, ucist, ctsc, mactug

Carol Lu
Computing Consultant, Digital Communications
Information Systems & Technology
University of Waterloo
519-888-4567 ext. 40280