[MacTUG] Should Camtasia become a Webstore item?

Lisa Tomalty ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Apr 6 13:34:18 EDT 2020

The keep-learning site will also be updated soon with info about OBS and Camtasia. For Camtasia, the recommendation will to be purchase from the vendor at educational prices: https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia-pricing.html and click on ‘Education’ at the top

Lisa Tomalty

Manager, Customer Relations and Support, Information Systems and Technology

University of Waterloo

(519)888-4567 x45873

EC2-2022A

ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca>