[MacTUG] Skype for Business (Mac only) cert problem

Dani Roloson daroloso at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jun 3 16:33:08 EDT 2019

So that security command is supposed to add the certs as Always Trust

and I've confirmed the command from a second source but I get

This certificate is marked as not trusted for all users.

Apparently trustAsRoot instead of just trustRoot.

I deleted all the "common" stuff such as MAU since I get that from my Office package.

I left the MeetingJoinPlugin.

The certs are put into /Users/Shared and then installed with a postinstall script.

http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~daroloso/SkypeForBusiness-16.26.0.19.pkg