[MacTUG] Office doesn't update to latest

Dani Roloson daroloso at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jan 7 17:00:17 EST 2019

No idea why the build is listed on the page as 18120901

I guess it's that silly :1 there.

% defaults read /Applications/Microsoft\ Word.app/Contents/Info.plist | fgrep -i 1812

    CFBundleGetInfoString = "16.20 (181208 :1), \\U00a9 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.";

    CFBundleVersion = "16.20.18120801";

    MicrosoftBuildNumber = 181208;

Consistency? Try the next planet over.