[MacTUG] Faculty Allowance purchased machines and Deploy

Devon Merner dmerner at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 23 09:15:10 EDT 2019

I’ve seen a lot of similar posts on the Apple and Jamf support forums with
the exact same issue (faculty buying their own machines at a physical
store).

As far as I know, there is no way to enroll them in your DEP region unless
we have some sort of contact at Apple that can resolve this for us (Don
might have more info on this).