[MacTUG] Emerge 64 bit

Mike Patterson mpatters at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Apr 17 11:45:53 EDT 2019

The Emerge client is currently Engineering Computing's project, and they don't use RT. However, the topic came up today at WNAG and Ray White from Engineering Computing was present. That might cause something to happen. Also, it's definitely on IST's radar.

Mike

--
Mike Patterson - pronouns he/him - Manager, Information Security Operations
Information Security Services, University of Waterloo