[MacTUG] Emerge 64 bit

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Apr 17 11:25:05 EDT 2019

Dani, what is 32/64 bit issue in regards to it? Now I am using my own installer for emerge but all it installs is the emergcli unix executable and a daemon that launches it. I have not installed this on a lot of macs but I did not notice any warnings with it. (With other stuff I use – Adobe CS apps – yes, but not this app)

don

Donald Duff-McCracken
Technical Services Manager
Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environment
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x32151
https://uwaterloo.ca/environment-computing/about/people
The information in this message, including any attachments, may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure which is not necessary and proper in the discharge of the University's functions is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the original transmission from us, including any attachments, without making a copy.  Thank you.