[MacTUG] IFTTT and other ways to amuse yourself this holiday

Dani Roloson daroloso at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jan 2 17:23:23 EST 2018

Thanks to my brother, I am now the proud owner of a Google Home Mini
which attempts to talk to my Wemo and Harmony but not my Woods WiOn.
Unfortunately trying to say something like
"Hey Google tell Harmony to decrease the volume" is too long for me to do in one breath
and usually ends up with Harmony giving me its help tirade.
Faster to use my iPad to talk directly to Harmony. I guess I'm becoming a tech fogey.