[MacTUG] How Fix File Sharing in macOS High Sierra After Installing the Root Bug Security Update

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Nov 30 09:58:41 EST 2017

For what it is worth, it appears that Apple has released a revised/updated Security update 2017-001 that might address this it seems.

Here is what I am seeing on my system… as you can see there was a security update 2017-001 installed yesterday and it is now installing the “updated” security update version.

- Glenn

[cid:86F84610-4810-47FA-A026-C637B202E5DF at uwaterloo.ca]