[MacTUG] FW: Official Invitation/registration: You're invited to a Tech Talk on 15 May, 2017 at Apple HQ in Toronto

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Apr 6 13:42:02 EDT 2017

Ed pointed out that the registration link is kind of hard to see – it did not format well when I forwarded it, so the registration link is here

https://myevents.apple.com/services/public/redirect?token=hkkepMimiBGdAwAvLLeyuqrHlAWzpZ0oO94Ss5IuANA7uZwhHis0R76lyPxg6pTY

Donald Duff-McCracken
Technical Services Manager
Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environment
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x32151
https://uwaterloo.ca/environment-computing/about/people
This email communication is intended as a private communication for the sole use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies in the original message. The information contained in this email is private and confidential and If you are not an intended recipient you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are not specifically authorized to receive this email and if you believe that you received it in error please notify the original sender immediately.