[MacTUG] Phil Hume

Rob Roy rroy at apple.com
Wed Oct 28 10:32:08 EDT 2015

That’s great, yes Curtis is always available as well.
thanks,
Rob

Rob Roy
Technical Consultant - Education
Apple
120 Bremner Blvd., Suite 1600
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 0A8
iPhone 416-274-1332
rroy at apple.com <mailto:rroy at apple.com>

This transmission may be privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, re-transmission, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or return email and delete this file from your system.