[MacTUG] Phil Hume

Rob Roy rroy at apple.com
Tue Oct 27 10:31:15 EDT 2015

Hi Don,
I’m glad that you asked that this week. We have a new Development Executive named Maya Castle. Maya is in a national role for Higher Education development. Her contact info is below.

I have decided to leave Apple and make a career change, so this is my last week with the company. There will be a replacement hired, and the posting is online now if you know any interested parties.  Go to jobs.apple.com and filter for Ontario, Canada.

It’s been great to work with you over the years. Best of luck in the future.

maya_castle at apple.com

thanks,
Rob

Rob Roy
Technical Consultant - Education
Apple
120 Bremner Blvd., Suite 1600
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 0A8
iPhone 416-274-1332
rroy at apple.com <mailto:rroy at apple.com>

This transmission may be privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, re-transmission, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or return email and delete this file from your system.