[MacTUG] Login screen

Dani Roloson daroloso at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 28 17:11:01 EDT 2015

> Apparently control-F7 will allow you to refocus to the userid/password fields if something like a
> dialog box stole the focus.

Well I didn't have much luck with that part but your mileage may vary.

Hit F10/mute to figure out if you need to use FN for function keys or not.
The control-F7 or control-fn-F7 will allow you to tab to the sleep/restart/shutdown
instead of just between the name and password fields
and you hit spacebar to activate just like in Setup Assistant
but there is absolutely no indication which one is active so count carefully.

Dani