[MacTUG] Who out there uses Parallels VM software?

Sandra Laughlin laughlin at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 14 08:25:53 EDT 2015

I have bought 3 copies in the last couple of years for staff.  I did look into pricing for Housing in 2013 and have included it for the group.

Option 1- Academic Enterprise Edition: single key, 24/7 support, free upgrades to new releases, deployment tools

1 year subscription $50

2 year subscription $90 ($45 per license per year)

3 year subscription $120 ($40 per license per year)

Option 2- Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac: individual keys

NEW LICENSES w/maintenance:
(1-9 licenses) MSRP $95.99

(10+ licenses) MSRP $71.99

NEW LICENSES w/ NO maintenance: