[MacTUG] Call For Papers - WatITis 2015 - Reminder

Jenn Brewster jlaughlin at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 5 11:05:20 EDT 2015

Just a friendly reminder that the WatITis 2015 Conference Call For Papers closes October 9th, 2015.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0FF5D.B8E410A0]

Call for Papers: WatITis Conference 2015

We are happy to announce the 13th annual WatITis (Waterloo Information Technology and Information Systems) conference will be held on Monday, December 7th.

The WatITis Committee would like to invite you to actively participate as a speaker/presenter or panelist for one or more of our sessions during our 13th annual WatITis conference.

This year we are running 2 different session options for speakers:

1.    Full-length presentation session at 45 minutes

2.    Rapid-fire presentations between 5-7 minutes where you share a time-slot with other speakers and present short summaries of your topic

When submitting your abstracts, please also identify which session type you are interested in. Please also be aware that you may be required to attend a brief speakers meeting prior to the conference to discuss presentation materials, expectations and logistics.

Topics include, but are not limited to, teaching, research, institutional support, new projects, campus Start-Up ventures, client services, future developments or general interest for uWaterloo staff. We also invite you to submit your ideas for session topics which you feel would be of interest to other IT professionals on campus.

Please send a brief synopsis of your topic and/or idea of submissions to Jenn Brewster (jenn.brewster at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:jenn.brewster at uwaterloo.ca>), our program committee chair, by October 9th, 2015.

For more information, please contact our co-chairs Jenn Brewster (jenn.brewster at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:jenn.brewster at uwaterloo.ca>) or Craig McDonald (cjmcdona at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:cjmcdona at uwaterloo.ca>).

Thank you, on behalf of the WatITis 2015 Committee Members.

We apologize if you receive this message more than once. This message is being sent through your departmental mailing list. If you would like to continue to receive our mailings, please verify you are on our mailing list.

Sincerely,

Jenn Brewster
Supervisor of Admissions & Ancillary Operations
St. Paul's University College
190 Westmount Road North
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G5
P: 519-885-1460 x25205