[MacTUG] WatITis Conference Registration - Reminder

Jenn Brewster jlaughlin at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 17 14:40:09 EST 2015

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFFF28.72E5EF00]

 This is a friendly reminder that registration<https://strobe.uwaterloo.ca/watitis/watitis.2015/sessions.php> is currently open until November 25th for the campus WatITis conference.

On behalf of the WatITis Committee, we are pleased to announce that the 13th annual WatITis (Waterloo Information Technology and Information Systems) conference will take place on December 7th, 2015 in the Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quatum-Nano Centre (QNC).

We are also excited to announce this year's Keynote speaker will be Professor Craig S. Kaplan from the Cheriton School of Computer Science.

Follow us on Twitter @WatITisConf.

Registration is free. However, there is a $50 charge if you register for the conference but do not show up.

Room schedules and times are subject to change.

Sincerely,

Jenn Brewster

Chair, Programming Committee, WatITis
Supervisor of Admissions and Ancillary Operations
St. Paul's University College
190 Westmount Road North
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G5
e) jenn.brewster at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:jenn.brewster at uwaterloo.ca>