[MacTUG] Netinstall image not appearing on one mac (but everywhere else)

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 11 12:21:09 EST 2014

BTW the boneheaded answer to my issue was a firewall that I was 110% sure I had disabled ;-)

Donald Duff-McCracken
Technical Services Manager
Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environment
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x32151
https://uwaterloo.ca/environment-computing/about/people
This email communication is intended as a private communication for the sole use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies in the original message. The information contained in this email is private and confidential and If you are not an intended recipient you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are not specifically authorized to receive this email and if you believe that you received it in error please notify the original sender immediately.