[MacTUG] Purchasing Apple

Dani Roloson daroloso at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jul 29 13:33:19 EDT 2014

I thought this had gone out campus-wide but apparently not.
I cobbled the pieces of a conversation together … hopefully correctly.

You can find pricing and generate .pdf quotes online at
http://apple.ca/go/edudirect, searching for Waterloo in Ontario
and browsing as a guest on the University of Waterloo store.  When
you add items to your cart, you will be offered the opportunity to
save the cart and have it sent to you by email.  You can then forward
that PDF to UW Purchasing who can review and convert the cart to
an order.

Do an online requisition
https://info.uwaterloo.ca/infopur/purchreq/purchreq_htaccess/index.php
and record the saved cart # on the requisition..