[MacTUG] UPDATE: Issue with WCMS upgrade last night - July 7

Heather Wey hawey at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jul 8 14:01:26 EDT 2014

Update: All WCMS sites have been reverted to a backup from 8:00 pm yesterday, July 7.

Note: Performance may be slow for the remainder of this afternoon due to database replication.

Please inform anyone who works on WCMS pages in your area that they can now create/edit content (they will also need to re-enter content created/edited after 8:00 pm last night).

Having Issues? If you notice any issues please clear your site cache (in the black Administration toolbar), if that doesn't solve the issue please email rt-ist-wcms at rt.uwaterloo.ca<mailto:rt-ist-wcms at rt.uwaterloo.ca>.

Heather Wey
IST Communications
University of Waterloo
519-888-4567 x35878