[MacTUG] ExpressionsinBar

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 10 09:46:16 EDT 2013

I came across mention of a Free Equation editor/tool for the Mac called ExpressionsinBar, I am not sure how useful this might be as I don't enter equations and such, but maybe someone do does work with equations can comment on this.

http://www.alelvisoftware.com/Expressions/ExpressionsinBar.html

What is “ExpressionsinBar” ?
ExpressionsinBar is a simplified and very-handy “stripped-down” version of Expressions to be used in the menu bar. It retains several of the features found in Expressions. In particular, all CAS functionalities are available.

A mathematical expression entered in the popup window is immediately computed and the result is displayed in an associated subview window. With the drag-and-drop feature, results are easily copied into text editors such as Pages or Microsoft Word, or presentation programs such as Keynote or Microsoft PowerPoint.