[MacTUG] initial observations with Maverick on a lab computer (using profile manager, etc)

Keith McGowan kmcgowan at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 31 11:31:34 EDT 2013

Thanks for all the testing Don, that good news that you're not experiencing the same issue we had.  I suspect that it's the search path that the join is not getting correct - before re-joining Nexus the search path included APEX but after joining manually, it only included Nexus.

Don, I'm curious if you set the search path (as Dani mentioned).

...Keith