[MacTUG] Room change for Nov

Matthew Oliver m3oliver at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Nov 21 10:02:36 EST 2013

This all sounds good to me. I would like to add perhaps a very small
discussion about the Volume Purchase Program now that managing enterprise
apps seems to be present in the new version of Profile Manager. I would
like a bit more information about how the volume pricing program works, do
we already have a central account through IST?, and how perhaps we could
make that work in a highly distributed environment such as ours.

-Matt