[MacTUG] WatITis Conference Registration Date Extended!

Jenn Brewster jlaughlin at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 20 20:17:12 EST 2013

We have discovered that some areas did not receive this conference registration information via email so we would like to extend the deadline to Friday, November 22, 2013 at midnight in order to make sure that everyone who wants to attend is able.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CED627.4D4E5190]

We have extended the registration deadline for the WatITis Conference 2013!
Registration will now close November 22nd, 2013.

Register today! <https://strobe.uwaterloo.ca/watitis/watitis.2013/index.php>

The conference will be on held on Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013 in the Quantum-Nano Centre.