[MacTUG] Mountain Lion default SSH running!

Mike Patterson mpatterson at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 5 16:42:31 EST 2013

Don't worry, the campus firewall will save us. =]

That said, I never noticed that ssh was open by default. Certainly, I had to enable it myself on my workstations, but they've been upgrades from 10.7, so maybe that's why.

Mike

--
Only he who handles his ideas lightly is master of his ideas, and
only he who is master of his ideas is not enslaved by them.