[MacTUG] DeployStudio with 10.8.4 problems

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jun 20 15:45:38 EDT 2013

I did it with 10.8.4 but I was using DS  1.5.17 (130223)

I notice that 1.6 says "a recovery partition is now required to build 10.8
DeployStudio NetInstall sets" -- I am wondering if it is doing something
goofy with the recov partition

I hate to suggest trying another version of DS as that is kind of a pain
------------------------------------
Donald Duff-McCracken
Technical Services Manager
Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environment
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x32151
https://uwaterloo.ca/environment-computing/about/people/donald-duff-mccrack
en

------------
To request help from MAD please use Request Tracker. For info see:
https://rt.uwaterloo.ca/~wwwrt/cgi-bin/rtuser.pl

This email communication is intended as a private communication for the
sole use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies
in the original message. The information contained in this email is
private and confidential and If you are not an intended recipient you are
hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or
distribution of this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are
not specifically authorized to receive this email and if you believe that
you received it in error please notify the original sender immediately.