[MacTUG] OS X Mavericks switches to SMB2 networking | MacFixIt

Mike Patterson mpatterson at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jun 11 11:45:57 EDT 2013

If the only thing that gets fixed in Mavericks is Mail.app respecting com.apple.Mail MarkAsReadDelay's setting, I'll be happy.

The last patches broke TruePreview and I'm back to "if you want to have the preview pane, you also get to accept having your mail immediately marked as read." >:<

Mike

--
Those who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those
of us who do. - Isaac Asimov