[MacTUG] An Update on Mountain Lion Server for Mac Labs

Mike Patterson mpatterson at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 28 12:57:30 EST 2013

Don, Bluetooth stays off quite acceptably on my workstation here (Core2Duo, 10.8.2). I use a USB keyboard and mouse.

I wish I could say the same about wireless though. Every now and again - particularly if I've just rebooted it - it will spontaneously enable the wireless radio and then sometimes is quite irritating about not allowing me to re-disable it.

I don't know if this means anything for your labs, except that "works for me, only different". :) I *believe* the wireless self-on-age is since I upgraded to 10.8, I don't recall having had this issue with 10.6 or 10.7 on this same machine.

Mike

--
Any setuid root program that does an exec() somewhere is just a
less user friendly version of su. - Olaf Kirch