[MacTUG] Update: Authentication issue

Natasha Jennings njennings at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Aug 7 12:20:57 EDT 2013

Update: This issue has been resolved.

Next steps: Some servers may require the DNS cache be cleared. IT technicians can clear the server DNS cache as necessary (i.e. before the regular timeout period is reached).

How does this impact you? Please report any persisting issues to your faculty or area IT computing representative or contact the IST Helpdesk, helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca> or ext. 84357.

Natasha Jennings
IST Communications Officer
njennings at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:njennings at uwaterloo.ca>
519-888-4567 ext. 37951