[MacTUG] Carbon Copy Cloner Pro

Dani Roloson daroloso at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Apr 1 17:48:12 EDT 2013

Carbon Copy Cloner (Pro License) $105.11 CAD ($78.83 CAD educational)

Pro licenses are issued to a single technician/support person to use

CCC to clone drives on an unlimited number of computers. Great for an

admin imaging a room full of Macs, or for a consultant setting up new

computers for others. With this license, CCC may not be permanently

installed on client computers.

Not exactly how to interpret the last sentence.

Do I trash the application? Remove my code?

We don't end in .edu so you have to email them for a coupon code.