[MacTUG] Lion intro online?

Richard Crispin rcrispin at uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 10 15:19:01 EDT 2012

One of the things I like about the Lynda videos is you can pick and choose the parts that are needed for the purpose you have in mind. That is how I used it with newbies for instance. Most of them did not need to go through everything but we could pick the parts that they were interested in and I was around to answer questions or to add my 2 cents. This was a small group of about 5 so it was easy. I used to be like you in that I thought they were not worth it until I actually starting experimenting with them in teaching that I found out they are really quite good.

Good luck on this.
Richard