[MacTUG] Please try to talk me into upgrading my labs to Lion ; -)

Dani Roloson daroloso at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 20 17:30:28 EDT 2012

I'm going to try implementing a test server in July and if successful, see if I can move to Mountain Lion
since I'm handling grad offices instead of labs, I have no control over new purchases so I will end up
with 10.8 clients quickly.

There were a couple of pointers given:

Bind to AD first; then create OD master.

The other was to use one newer server app instead of the traditional one
but my notes aren't clear enough and I think the collective notes are at home
on the laptop. Steve or Guillermo might remember off the top of their heads.

Dani
MFCF