[MacTUG] Any brave souls out there?

Dani Roloson daroloso at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jul 17 10:42:15 EDT 2012

So change something in WGM Preferences like
 List a maximum of * records
click OK and then go back and change it back.
This will create the Applications Preferences dictionary
in ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.WorkgroupManager.plist
including the item
 Show "All Records" Tab
Use Xcode to change that from NO to YES while WGM not running
and that will bring back the Inspector.
Sort of.
  The inspector has been removed.
  Please use the "Directory Editor" tab in
  Directory Utility instead. Directory Utility's
  "Connect" menu item can be used to connect to
  a remote server.
  ( Launch Directory Utility )

It would have been nice if they added that as a help button beside
the greyed out Preference.

I tried using Native to add
  dsAttrTypeNative:apple-user-homeurl
  dsAttrTypeNative:homeDirectory
but that instead seemed to set up
HomeDirectory and NFSHomeDirectory respectively.

Doesn't seem to do the folder redirection though.

The adventure continues …

Dani