[MacTUG] MacTug Meeting

Richard Crispin rcrispin at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Feb 24 10:14:20 EST 2012

Hi All
A reminder that the next MacTug meeting is Tues. Feb 28 at 9:15 in Dana Porter 407. Unfortunately I have work meeting that is scheduled for that time so will not be able to make it.
Richard
---
Richard Crispin      Phone: 519-884-8111x28307
290 Westmount Rd N   E-Mail: rcrispin at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:rcrispin at uwaterloo.ca>
Waterloo, ON  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
    his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.
"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales
"Time, heat and pressure.
   The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle." Scott Meyer
"Every morning is the dawn of a new error." unknown