[MacTUG] a drifting network time

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 24 15:38:03 EDT 2012

Thanks Gang.

Dawn, I will try the servers you suggest.

don
------------------------------------
Donald Duff-McCracken
Technical Services Manager
Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environment
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x32151
http://www.environment.uwaterloo.ca/computing/people/don.html
To request help from MAD please us "Request Tracker". For info see: http://www.fes.uwaterloo.ca/computing/faculty_staff/
This email communication is intended as a private communication for the sole use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies in the original message. The information contained in this email is private and confidential and If you are not an intended recipient you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are not specifically authorized to receive this email and if you believe that you received it in error please notify the original sender immediately.