[MacTUG] Apple News

Richard Crispin rcrispin at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Nov 3 15:59:02 EDT 2011

Hi All
I got a call from Steve Heleyer and he informed me that his job has changed. He no longer will be working in the education market but will be an SE in the business market. I congratulated him on the news from the group and myself. Our new SE will be Rob Roy. Steve will be sending me his contact info and I will post it at that time. Rob will be speaking at WatITis on IOS so we can meet him then.
Richard
---
Richard Crispin      Phone: 519-884-8111x28260
290 Westmount Rd N   E-Mail: rcrispin at uwaterloo.ca
Waterloo, ON  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
    his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.
"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales
"Time, heat and pressure.
   The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle." Scott Meyer
"Every morning is the dawn of a new error." unknown