[MacTUG] Printers pausing

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 29 11:53:59 EDT 2011

Thanks dani

I checked it out on a standard account I just created. I could not pause
it (or presumably unpause it -- I could not try to unpause it as it would
not let me pause it, haha). And sure enough, your dscl suggestion worked
great. I will be using this at home as I know my kids' managed accounts
have problems unpausing the printer.

I need to use dscl more -- add that to my list ;-)
------------------------------------
Donald Duff-McCracken
Technical Services Manager
Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environment
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x32151
http://www.environment.uwaterloo.ca/computing/people/don.html
------------
To request help from MAD please us Request Tracker. For info see:
http://www.environment.uwaterloo.ca/computing/faculty_staff/
<http://www.fes.uwaterloo.ca/computing/faculty_staff/>
This email communication is intended as a private communication for the
sole use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies
in the original message. The information contained in this email is
private and confidential and If you are not an intended recipient you are
hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or
distribution of this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are
not specifically authorized to receive this email and if you believe that
you received it in error please notify the original sender immediately.