[MacTUG] Apple outlines Lion upgrade path for business and education customers | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Sat Jun 18 14:38:21 EDT 2011

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Steve.

I went and read the linked article as I would prefer an option that is without ilife and such (no dissing intended, great products but as we have standardized on Office and the Adobe suite, some of the ilife/iwork stuff is not applicable to us) and I was pleased to note that US will have a option without that stuff. I hope that Apple canada will offer a similar plan -- of course a little less as our dollar is worth more (haha)