[MacTUG] The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Dani Roloson daroloso at mfcf.math.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jul 28 16:41:03 EDT 2011

One of our clients ordered a Mac mini late enough that
their order got switched to the Lion model.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to play nice with our current
Triangle and I'm guessing the suggested fix will be to upgrade
the servers which ain't gonna happen soon.

I'll just make it standalone for now.

Annoyances: DHCP provides the uwaterloo.ca domain but it seems
to be ignored.  Things seem grey-outed when they are clickable.
Xcode and iLife updates are through App Store ... Am I really
going to be able to update all my client machines that way?

Dani