[MacTUG] Lion Xcode

Steve Hellyer phasetwo at apple.com
Mon Aug 15 14:04:58 EDT 2011

Do it the same way you did for previous versions.  Accept now you download a single installer.  Image it on master or create package with Composer or package maker and push it our with ARD, or use Apple Netinstall on Server or use with DeployStudio. There is no serial number for Xcode or for any of the new App store obtained packages.  You only need to download it once and if you signed up for Volume licence then you will get a redemption code with permission to put that on the number of machine you licenced.

For those wanting site licence or volume licence just need to contact Phil Hume. Basically provide purchase order the number of units you need.
Needs to be 20+ for Volume licence and education pricing is 50% of retail.
http://www.apple.com/ca/mac/volume-licensing/

Hope this helps,

Steve

On 2011-08-15, at 11:17 AM, Dani Roloson wrote:

> So any ideas on how I'm supposed to install this on 300 machines?
> The App Store seems to be the only source besides paying yearly.
> Won't it complain then after the 5th machine?
>
> Dani

Steve Hellyer
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer
Apple Canada Inc.
7495 Birchmount Rd.
Markham, Ontario, Canada
L3R 5G2

PH: (905)513-5647
Mailto: phasetwo at apple.com

Training Websites
http://training.apple.com/
http://www.witzapplecertifiedtraining.com/

AppleCare Online Support
http://www.apple.com/ca/support/

AppleCare Technical Phone Support
tel:1-800-263-3394  (basic up and running support for individual consumers)

AppleCare Enterprise Level Support
http://www.apple.com/ca/support/products/macosxserver_sw_supt.html

AppleCare Service Locations (Canada)
http://www.apple.ca/buy/locator/
Select Service Locations from pull down menu