[MacTUG] 10.7: Key repeating - Mac OS X Hints

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Aug 10 13:47:45 EDT 2011

Thanks Marlon that is good to know where that is. However that was a Lion
feature that bugged me until I realized that all the characters that I
like to repeat, e.g. --------- =========== ++++++++++ still repeat when
they are held down.

I am still waiting for a way to not have all my apps not start up when I
log out. (I know I can click the little arrow or type 'command-shift-q'
and hit the spacebar and then hit the return, but I frequently forget to
do that. Today I felt like I had 20 apps load when I logged in, arrrrgh)
So keep your eyes peeled and please post ;-)

BBBBBYYYYYEEEEE FFFFFOOOOORRRR NNNNNNOOOOOWWWW (haha)
don

------------------------------------
Donald Duff-McCracken
Technical Services Manager
Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environment
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x32151
http://www.environment.uwaterloo.ca/computing/people/don.html
------------
To request help from MAD please us Request Tracker. For info see:
http://www.environment.uwaterloo.ca/computing/faculty_staff/
<http://www.fes.uwaterloo.ca/computing/faculty_staff/>
This email communication is intended as a private communication for the
sole use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies
in the original message. The information contained in this email is
private and confidential and If you are not an intended recipient you are
hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or
distribution of this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are
not specifically authorized to receive this email and if you believe that
you received it in error please notify the original sender immediately.