[MacTUG] Office 2010 SP1 available, really.

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 12 14:59:04 EDT 2011

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, the luxury of creating rules from within Outlook ;-)
Seriously, that is awesome. I was pretty disappointed that it was not
included in the release of Outlook 2010.

Hey, the SP1 does, in classic microsoft fashion, talk about numerous vague
'stability improvements' -- I wonder if that would help those that have
been dealing with crashing outlook situations?

PS: SP1 includes a resend option which some people of my users though the
absence of was a big deal.
------------------------------------
Donald Duff-McCracken
Technical Services Manager
Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environment
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x32151
http://www.environment.uwaterloo.ca/computing/people/don.html
------------
To request help from MAD please us Request Tracker. For info see:
http://www.environment.uwaterloo.ca/computing/faculty_staff/
<http://www.fes.uwaterloo.ca/computing/faculty_staff/>
This email communication is intended as a private communication for the
sole use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies
in the original message. The information contained in this email is
private and confidential and If you are not an intended recipient you are
hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or
distribution of this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are
not specifically authorized to receive this email and if you believe that
you received it in error please notify the original sender immediately.