[MacTUG] X11 SDK on Snow Leopard

Mike Patterson mpatters at ist.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 13 17:01:41 EDT 2010

Can't speak for anybody else, but I use rdesktop vs anything else
because I always have at least half a dozen Terminals open, and being an
old BSD/Linux hand, my first instinct is to type rdesktop.  I type 80wpm
and mouse no more quickly than anybody else.  I don't care at all about
any missing functionality, I never use it anyway.

Mike