[MacTUG] Any ideas besides reformat?

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 22 09:58:28 EDT 2009

Dani,

Has the user tried another port? it is possible that the particular
port isn't working / providing enough power, etc.

However, I think basically you are looking at doing a reformat of the
key. As it is readable on another Mac, this shouldn't be a problem.
Simply backup the data, reformat and then transfer the data back.